All newly purchased or leased Maserati vehicles come with a 3-month trial subscription to the Sirius All Access audio package, which includes every channel of satellite radio. Plus, listening on the app and online is included, so they’ll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer.*
The Ghibli, Quattroporte and Levante models will also receive a 4-year subscription to SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link.*
*Trial length and service availability may vary by model, model year or trim.
All Maserati vehicles arriving at dealerships will be ready to receive an on-the-lot dealer demo service.
To activate the demo service, first locate the radio’s ESN and then choose one of the following options to send a refresh signal to the radio:
- Online via smartphone or computer by entering the Radio ESN at: siriusxm.com/refresh
- Call 1-800-852-9696 and activate via the SiriusXM Interactive Voice Response – no need to speak to an agent
After activating the demo service, the customer’s trial will start once the vehicle is sold to a customer. If you cannot hear SiriusXM audio, follow the refresh instructions above to resolve this issue before your customer takes delivery of the vehicle.
Key benefits of activating demo service include:
- Sales personnel will be able to demonstrate SiriusXM service to customers during test drives.
- The customer’s trial will automatically start the day the vehicle is sold. (Demo service seamlessly transfers to customer’s trial.)
- Customers do not need to activate service in their vehicles and will be able to drive away listening to SiriusXM.
Order Merchandising Materials
Contact your SiriusXM Regional Manager to order merchandising materials. Select your state below.
Download the Tip-Sheet for more information, including model availability, pricing, programming and activation help. Use it as a sales training tool or as a quick reference guide.
Dedicated Hotline For Existing Subscribers1-855-236-9236
Existing subscribers can activate a trial, add a new radio to their account, cancel service on an old vehicle, and apply any unused credits to their new vehicle’s service. They’ll simply need their VIN# or radio ID when they call.